Trail Responsibility & Riding Etiquette
- Do not ride when trails are wet, riding in muddy conditions causes significant damage to a trail.
- If you come upon a mud puddle in the middle of the trail, ride through it not around it.
- Yield to all other trail users – – Slow down!
- Downhill Traffic should yield to uphill traffic.
- Maintain control and speed of your bike especially where poor sight lines exist.
- Stay on designated trail - do not braid or create your own riding lines.
- Mountain Biking Guidelines -